I love some of these state charm earrings to collect while traveling the country but for some of us DIYers who like to save a few bucks but still display our travels I wanted to put together this simple tutorial for you! This is also a great tween travel keepsake idea! You can buy state charms at Hobby Lobby or Amazon (or any other craft retailer) along with the supplies listed below to make your own DIY Travel Keepsake Earrings!
DIY Michigan State Earrings Materials:
DIY Travel Keepsake Earrings Directions:
1. Using your pliers, carefully remove the small round hook off of your Michigan charms
2. Carefully open the small round hook at the end of your ear wires with your pliers
3. Slide one Michigan charm onto each ear wire.
4. Now using your pliers again, close up your small round hooks.
5. Now your earrings are ready to wear and show off.
They match perfectly with this Michigan state necklace! You can do this with any state or travel theme that you want to turn into your own jewelry to show off! I also really like this Michigan state outline necklace! Put it in a fancy jewelry box and give as a gift!